2018 Classes will be starting up again on June 9th!
Join us for another wonderful floating yoga season! Beginning June 9th, we’ll be offering SUP YOGA classes throughout the summer for all different abilities. It’s such an amazing treat to practice yoga while floating in paradise, not to mention the sweetest sunbathing savasana ever!
Nature provides the best studio around… come play with us! All are welcome.
SUP Yoga and Fitness Class schedule:
- Saturdays 9-11am SUP Yoga for the True Beginner
- Sundays 9-11am SUP Yoga for the True Beginner
- Weekday and Evening classes to be determined
*classes subject to change. Please visit our meetup page for most current schedule and to RSVP (link above). Showing up without a reservation is fine, but please come 15 minutes early so we can get your gear together and be on the water on time.
We’ve got wonderful teachers, who want to help you explore your balance, while practicing floating yoga, in the most beautiful natural studio around!
- Classes are $35 and include board rental, PFD, instruction, and a nice juicy yoga class. If you have your own board the cost is $20.
- For those of you who just can’t get enough, we’re offering a discounted 10 class pass. $290 includes gear rental. $150 if you bring your own gear. Cards are valid for any class through the end of the season.
Please wear something that you feel comfortable doing yoga and (maybe) getting wet in. Also, please bring a water bottle, and whatever you need for sun protection. Come alone, or bring a friend, and follow your breath into a whole new world of mindfulness.
If classes are cancelled due to weather we will notify you via facebook and our meetup page as soon as possible.
The hardest part is making it to the first class, the rest is easy. Hope to see you out on the water…
If you have any questions, or are interested in doing a private individual or group class, please contact Rhiana at email@example.com