Thanks for yet another wonderful Yoga season on the water! See you next year!!
Join us for another wonderful floating yoga season! Beginning Memorial Day, we’ll be offering SUP YOGA classes throughout the summer for all different abilities. It’s such an amazing treat to practice yoga while floating in paradise, not to mention the sweetest sunbathing savasana ever!
Nature provides the best studio around… come play with us! All are welcome.
SUP Yoga and Fitness Class schedule:
- Saturdays 9-11am SUP Yoga for the True Beginner OR
- Saturday 9-11am SUP Power Yoga: Fitness Based Yoga Workout
- Sundays 9-11am SUP Yoga for the True Beginner
- Tuesday 6pm-7:30pm Sweet Evening SUP Yoga
- Wednesdays 9-11am SUP Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Thursday 9-11am SUP Yoga for Every Body
*classes subject to change. Please visit our meetup page for most current schedule and to RSVP (link below) or just show up. Please come a few minutes early so we can get on the water on time.
We also offer Beginner Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak lessons.
*Please call the Shak at 518-587-9788 to schedule 101 classes. These lessons are 1 hr. and then you’re free to take off and practice what you’ve learned for the remaining 2 hours of your rental. All lessons are taught by our ACA certified level 2 instructors. This is great for beginners who want to feel more confident, as well as folks who are self taught and want to perfect their form. These private lessons are 60 per person and include the 3 hr. gear rental. Unfortunately we are unable to schedule lessons on the weekend or holidays.
We’ve got wonderful teachers, who want to help you explore your balance, while practicing floating yoga, in the most beautiful natural studio around!
- Classes are $35 and include board rental, PFD, instruction, and a nice juicy yoga class. If you have your own board the cost is $20.
- For those of you who just can’t get enough, we’re offering a discounted 10 class pass. $290 includes gear rental. $150 if you bring your own gear. Cards are valid for any class through the end of the season.
Please wear something that you feel comfortable doing yoga and (maybe) getting wet in. Also, please bring a water bottle, and whatever you need for sun protection. Come alone, or bring a friend, and follow your breath into a whole new world of mindfulness.
If classes are cancelled due to weather we will notify you via facebook and our meetup page as soon as possible.
The hardest part is making it to the first class, the rest is easy. Hope to see you out on the water…
If you have any questions, or are interested in doing a private individual or group class, please contact Rhiana at firstname.lastname@example.org